Wednesday, September 17, 2014

A Big Deal

Good Morning!

It is pouring down rain here this morning and dark.  So, comfy and perfect.  Makes me want to snuggle up with a book, make soup and stay in my jammies all day.



Was Gor-GOUS!  The sun was out all day and it was a light jacket kind of day.

Justin played golf with a friend and his Dad.

I started my day with some oats and eggs.  The usual.


Once everyone was up and out of here for the day, I went to yoga.

I have been practicing yoga under Marti Lee for the past 7 years and now, in the past several years, her daughter and I love them.  So when I know she is going to be gone, I usually skip. I know, not very Yogi of me.

When I pulled up yesterday, their cars were not in the parking lot and felt my nervous system get wacky.  But I really wanted some yoooooga. So, I pulled up my big girl panties and went inside. The sub-teacher was WONDERFUL!


I left class feeling so refreshed and peaceful.

On the road back home, I decided to stop at Noodle & Co. and this is where I lost my mind.  I ALWAYS get the same thing at Noodle & Co.

I guess I was feeling adventurous.

After all, I had just tried something new and it turned out to be just what I needed.  So I marched right up to the counter and ordered spaghetti and meatballs with rice noodles.


I usually get the Pad Thai with chicken. Lesson learned. NO NEW FOOD!

But the sun was shining and I was eating my lunch on our deck with the “kids”. So, it was hard to be disappointed for long.


After lunch, I unloaded our car from the road-trip, FINALLY!  Although, it was Tuesday and we got home on Sunday, so that’s kind of a record for us.  We are pretty bad about putting stuff away after trips so I knew if I didn’t get out there and get it done, there was a good chance those suitcases and bags of chips would stay in there until November.

Since I was already cleaning up the car, I decided to go all out and vacuum.


So, it was a pretty big day already.

Once the car was all spiffy, it was time to pick up one of our clients and take him to the dentist.  As I pulled into the parking lot, Justin was pulling up to the house and called to let me know he was locked out! 


Shoot.  I was 25 minutes away and just walking in to the appointment which has a history of being the World’s Longest Dental Appointment EVER!

I can not remember the last time either of us has been locked out.  It is a terrible feeling though.


Luckily, we got immediately in and the whole visit took about 15 minutes!  Before I knew it, I was back on the road and home to save Justin.

Not long after we were all safe and sound inside the house, Justin had to head out for his own dentist appointment so I tucked myself into my “recording studio” and sent off some auditions!


This picture was taken in March. Which is around the last time I had been in there! yikes!

Actually, that’s not true.  I got my first job in voice over during the summer!  I am the after-hours telephone recording for a lawn mowing company in Georgia! I made $25!


I wrapped up the day with dinner, Big Brother and crocheting.


Post a Comment