Sunday, March 13, 2011

69 Days Out

I have spent most of this day in bed, with my heating pad, playing Tetris!  Ugh!  What a day.  The cramps started yesterday, but were bearable.  Today, not so much.  These days are the hardest part of this whole process.  I am so weepy and tired and cranky and I can’t have anything that I want and that drives me crazy! BUT!  It is only two days of misery and then I will fell like myself again. I can’t wait to feel like myself again!

2011March 001Justin played golf yesterday with his step brother, Aaron, and  I spent the day talking to my Grandma on the phone, cleaning, doing laundry and cooking SWEET POTATO CHIPS!  Gotta love high carb days!  What a treat those chips are! 

Before Justin left for the day, I got in a five mile run and then came back for the girls and took them on their walk.  Then the cramps set in, so I didn’t lift any weights.  I know that each month there are going to be two days when I am totally down and not able to workout.  So, I just have to work extra hard on the other days and keep my diet tight.  I don’t stress about these two days because it’s two days out of the month that I totally rest and I think that’s important too!



Yesterday, my meals were:

Meal #1: Oats and protein

2011March 008

Meal #2: Egg whites and gluten free toast

2011March 002

Meal #3: Turkey burger and sweet potato chips. Oh my goodness, this is my favorite meal!

2011March 005

I didn’t get any other pictures of my meals yesterday!

Meal #4:  Brown rice and chicken stir fry

Meal #5: Sautéed chicken with sweet potato chips

Meal #6: Chicken stir fry (with no rice)

I ate almonds and sugar free Jell-O for snacks.

My youngest brother, James, was home from college this weekend, so he and my Mom and Stepdad stopped by for a visit in the afternoon.  It was great to see them and get to catch up. 

Justin and I were so tired last night and didn’t make it five minutes into Saturday Night Live!  Good thing we went to bed early because day light savings started today, so we lost an hour.  Our house cleaner came this morning which is w.o.n.d.e.r.f.u.l.  I love starting the week with a clean house.


Post a Comment